californiaflagnowriting

We's in California

Monday, January 23, 2006

Me and My Recent Email

Dear Jeepster Records,
For two $30 tickets to Belle and Sebastian's show in LA, Ticketmaster charges 9 dollars each ticket, plus another 4 for "processing". This is absurd and I really hope that b & s can maybe look at other venues or companies to manage this in the future. I know it's a complete monoply situation and your hands are pretty much tied, but forcing kids to pay OVER 1/3 of the ticket price to see the show, while none of that extra money goes to the band or venue, just don't make no sense. I don't know how to stop this rediculous Ticketmaster juggernaught short of starting my own company, but this how I'll start. Thanks and good luck!

Gareth "23 dollars poorer" du Plooy

3 Comments:

  • ...that juggernaut thing looks like a head-on with Say's Law dontcha think...which, when searching for answers to the four dollar question, leads right to SanFran, the Hoover Institute and Thomas Sowell...dang, it's California cosmic...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 26, 2006  

  • I know exactly what you mean.

    By Blogger Gareth, at January 30, 2006  

  • you'll find the cure with two beers and an hour on google.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home